Mushroom & Goat Cheese Omelette Panini with Lemon & Chive Mayo
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
1 Maison Cousin TM Portuguese Bun
½ cup sautéed mushrooms
¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
1 tbsp butter
¼ cup mayo
1 tbsp chives, finely diced
1 tsp lemon zest
Season to taste
- Beat eggs, salt and pepper in a small bowl until blended (approximately 1 minute)
- Heat butter in 8-inch non-stick pan over medium high heat until hot. Pour in whisked eggs and cook until no visible liquid egg remains.
- Placed mushrooms and goats cheese on one side of your omelette and fold the rest over. Cook for an additional 30 - 45 seconds to warm filling through.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, chives and lemon zest and mix to combine
- Cut a Maison Cousin Portuguese bread in half, spread mayo on both sides and place omelette in between